September 28, 2012

Masculine Card with Dragonfly

Turns out you can make masculine cards with Stamping Gear flowers, if you chose the right patterns and ink.  I stumbled across this while playing around.  I bought a dark green, almost gray ink pad that, when used with the flower in the center of the Stamping Gear circular gear, came out looking pretty awesome.  So I did it up as a card.  It's not perfectly symmetrical, but I'm sure that will improve with experience.  I added a punched dragonfly (plus glitter glue) just for fun.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Ink: Memento
Stamps: Stamping Gear, Stampin' Kimmie Steampunk Sentiments
Punch: dragonfly (can't remember the company and with a kitty sleeping on my lap I can't go upstairs to check)
glitter glue

1 comment:

Patty Froese said...

I really love that dusty green color. You're right--it did turn out nicely masculine!