January 16, 2013

Showers of Sympathy

An odd choice for my next card, I know, but I did this last week and I don't want my cards to get too backed up.  This is the first dedicated sympathy card I've made.

The clouds are from the Um Wow Studio kit, the jewels from the dollar store (they included the only tear shaped ones I have), the sentiment is from Hot off the Press's Stamp and Punch set and was stamped in white Versa Magic ink.  The medallion is a Spellbinders standard oval large die cut, with Local King Rubber's poppy 2 stamp done with several crayola markers (I did the 2 tone thing again).  To finish it off, I sponged some grey memento ink around the flowers.

2 comments:

patty said...

The gray around the flowers is a nice touch.

Karin said...

Nice card, Jess. I hope you DON'T need to send me one :)